Monday, March 14, 2022

2005 Topps Pristine #101

Type: Numbered Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
Here is another great looking card from the 2005 Topps Pristine set. Not sure why this one is numbered and the last one I posted was not? Anyway this card is 1 of 1999 produced and I absolutely love the image they used for the front of the card. I thought I had seen all of the card photos of Bo in his Auburn uniform, but this card proved me wrong. the great photo in addition to the retro, chromed out graphics really make for a nice card and a great addition to anyone's baseball card collection.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like they did some sort of high numbers/short print thing with this set, as card's 101-140 are all serially numbered. I'm sure that was fun for anyone who was/is collecting the set. Nothing like some good old artificial scarcity to make things more difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really despise it when companies make it so hard to complete a set!

      Delete