Monday, December 14, 2020

1990 Post #14

Type: Limited Set
Acquired: Bought Online
There was nothing cooler than getting free stuff in your cereal box in the morning. Little toys, stickers, decoders and of course cards were some of the amazing things within these boxes of sweetened corn breakfast delights. I loved getting these cards and treasuring them for the greatness that they possessed. This Bo card was from Post and features Mr. Jackson just chilling out at the ballpark. Back in the day, the exclusion of any team logos or names really confused me, but as an adult I understand licensing and why you need to pay to use these trademarked items. I do like the layout and colors of this card. It really stands out in my book of Bo! 

4 comments:

  1. I never noticed the lack of logos when I was a kid, and even now I sometimes still don't, that is unless someone points it out, then it's all I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the very first series. I like these better than the other designs.

    ReplyDelete