Monday, December 20, 2021

1988 Topps #327

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought at Show
This is the card that started it all! The iconic 1988 Topps football rookie card. Those stats from year 1 were pretty impressive based on the lack of time on the field. It just showed a glimpse of what was to come and what could have been had Bo chosen to play in the NFL fulltime. At this point we can only speculate what his career would have looked like had he followed that path. I really like the blue used on this Topps offering, it really helps the photos pop. In my opinion, this is one of the best looking football sets of the 80s. Fantastic card and a must have for any collector!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be adding this to my collection very soon! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A must have for any football card collector. It's a relatively easy and cheap find now.

      Delete