Monday, July 26, 2021

1992 Upper Deck SP #255

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
Bo never actually stepped up to the plate during the 1992 MLB season, but this card shows him getting out there signing autographs for his fans. I personally have never met Bo, it is on my bucket list, but I have heard many great stories about fans and their interactions with one of the greatest athletes to grace the diamond. From what I've heard, he was gracious and took the time to talk to each individual. It's cool to know a guy that was one of the biggest name in sports during the 90's takes time for his fans and the people who have supported him and his career over the years. I also like the photo on the front showing Bo swinging for the fences with the guns out in full view!

No comments:

Post a Comment