Monday, November 2, 2020

1991 ProSet Platinum #136

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Traded With Friend
I love this card and the Pro Set Platinum set! The photos on these cards were fantastic, they featured a glossy UV coating and the backs featured more great photos! The only thing I would have wanted were some stats, but I guess that's what the standard Pro Set cards were for. The photo of Bo on the front shows him running and shaking Bengals defenders and the back does the same. It gives me great pleasure to know that the game mentioned on the card back is what is featured in the photos! YES! I still can't believe that Bo ran 88 yards, but was tackled before he reached the endzone by Rod Jones! I'm pretty sure I traded more for this card than I should have, but it is a great card and I'm glad I own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment