Monday, November 23, 2020

1989 King B Disc #11

Type: Limited Series
Acquired: Bought Online
Last week I posted the 1990 King B Bo Jackson Disc that I bought online a few years ago. After some research I discovered that Bo was also in the 1989 series. I searched ebay and found a copy for $1 and now I am proud to say that this oddity is part of my Bo Jackson card collection. This disc takes away a little of the mystery from the 1990 set by stating that King B is "Quality Meat Snacks". Before last week, I had no idea what King B was! I read that these were available in bags of beef jerky, but a commenter says they came in jersky chew tins. Either way it's cool that you could have some delicious cured meat and enjoy a free card at the same time. Is there anything better than that?

2 comments:

  1. It was good of whoever that was to tell you about the shredded jerky :)

    ReplyDelete