Monday, May 17, 2021

1980's No Caine


Type: Oddball Card
Acquired: Bought Online
I have been trying to find any info I can on this card and all I have found is nothing! Obviously this was part of some anti-drug campaign in the 1980's, but I can't find out what year this card was made? I've seen some sites say 1986 and some say 1988. At least we can agree it's from the 80's. I don't know how this was distributed? Maybe a giveaway at games? It also looks like it may have been a downsized version of a poster? I have no idea, but I do know that I like it! The message on the back is short and to the point. Did you know that "Bo knows...it's best to turn your back on crack"? Just an odd card that I was excited to find for around $2. I had seen it for years online and now I have one in my collection!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to have one of those in my collection as well, cool card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I have learned so much from this card alone!

      Delete