Monday, August 8, 2022

2008 Upper Deck SP Rookie Football #405

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought At Card Shop
This card is one of my most recent Bo Jackson pick-ups. Myself and the family were vacationing in South Dakota and of course I had to check out the local comic and card shops. I found a few old packs of Topps Traded and of course some Bo Jackson cards. This card is one of my favorites from the 2000's. It features Bo in attack mode on the front and chillin' on the sidelines on the back. It contains Bo's career stats and a brief blurb about his playing career with the Raiders. The real standout on this card though, is the foil etching on the front. It is eye catching and really helps the image pop. Love this card!

1 comment:

  1. The foil, at least in the scan, reminds me of the old 90's Metal sets.

    ReplyDelete