Monday, September 7, 2020

1991 Topps Magazine #TM52

Type: Magazine Card
Acquired: Cut From Magazine
I was still in shock that Bo had become a player for the White Sox at the time this card was released. It was such a change from seeing him in the Royals blue uniforms I had been accustomed to. Of course I had to have anything and everything that included a snapshot of Bo in his new pinstripes. I remember buying the Topps magazine this card was in just for this card. Not sure if you can tell, but my 10 year old self did a pretty crappy job of cutting the card above and that's okay. That makes this card uniquely mine. I'm sure no one else has this Bo card cut just like this one. Cool design from a great time in my collecting life.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. Please be sure to participate in my #SAVESECONDBASE event as I am posting pink cards all month to raise awareness for breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found some pink Bo cards and plan on doing that today! Thanks.

      Delete