Monday, September 6, 2021

2017 Topps Archives #52


Type: Numbered Paralell
Acquired: Bought at Card Shop
A few weeks back, myself and my wife took our kids on a week long vacation to South Dakota. We saw so many great and historical things while we were there like Mount Rushmore, Cosmos Mystery Spot and Dinosaur Park. Those places were cool, but of course I had to see if there was a card shop near by. There was and I brought the family. I dug through some boxes and searched a few binders and uncovered a few Bo cards that were not currently in my collection. One of these cards was this 2017 Topps Archive card numbered 36 out of 75! Nice card had for a decent price.

2 comments:

  1. If you could happen upon only one of the parallels, blue was the one to get for Bo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Matches the team colors almost perfectly!

      Delete