Monday, May 6, 2019

1990 Donruss MVP #BC-1

Type: Insert Card
Acquired: Trade With A Friend
First off let me say that I do like the design of these early 90s Donruss cards. Now let me say, this is one of my least favorite Bo Jackson cards in my collection! I get that they were looking for a sort of portrait look for these cards, but the picture they chose makes Bo look like he's already a few bottles in before the game. Either that or he was not into having his picture taken during this particular game. Good set...bad card!

2 comments:

  1. I remember these cards vividly.91 Fleer kind of copied this design with the two lines up top.Only difference Is Fleer's underscored the player names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think about it...they were very similar!

      Delete