Monday, February 14, 2022

2005 Studio Portraits #SP-16

Type: Limited Numbered Set
Acquired: Bought Online
I bought this card when I was on a Bo Jackson online purchasing kick. I was buying every card I could find that was not already part of my collection and this was on of those cards. I think I paid around $5 for it. With only 40 of these cards produced, I think I got pretty lucky with that price. I have seen online that there are several color variations of this card and the one I received was the "Sepia" variant. It is a beautiful looking card and I am glad I was able to snag it for a decent price and add it to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. I think you got a really good deal too. You'd probably have to pay a couple of times that to land it these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prices are booming now and it's really off-putting to a lot of us collectors. Glad I picked up a bunch of this stuff pre-pandemic!

      Delete