Monday, March 15, 2021

1990 Aamer Sports

Type: Oddball Card
Acquired: Bought at Show
Despite the odd editing of the phot, I really like this unlicensed Bo Jackson Card! I like the mix of having Bo representing the Kansas City Royals and the Los Angeles Raiders. I like the unauthorized use of the Topps "All-Star Rookie" trophy logo and I really like the inclusion of stats on the back for both Bo's football and baseball career. I think I spent $1 on this card at a show at the Hackettstown Mall back in the early 90's. I would say that is money well spent for this unique oddball card!

2 comments:

  1. The rounded corners are interesting, as I don't recall ever seeing a Broder with rounded corners before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card itself is not rounded. I just put the white border around it so it would stand out from the black background. Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete