Monday, June 8, 2020

1994 Panini Sticker #49

Type: Sticker
Acquired: Bought Online
Recently while reading one of my favorite card collecting blogs, The Chronicles of Fuji, I saw that he had purchased some cards for 10 cents apiece via the website baseballcardstore.ca. I decided to take a look at what this site had to offer and saw they had all their cards on sale for a dime! I went a little crazy and bought about 200 cards from the site including a few new Bo Jackson cards. One of these new acquisitions is the 1994 Panini Sticker you see above. I actually like the simplicity of the green border and pennant featuring the team logo and player name. As would be expected the back does not offer anything except the sticker number that shows you where to place it in the album. Another cool thing about this sticker is that it is just shy of being the same size as a true baseball card. Not bad for a few cents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment