Monday, June 17, 2019

1990 Classic #59

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought at a Show
Here it is, another multi-player card! If you've read this blog before you'll know that I love these types of cards. They put some of the best players of the era that you would never see together on the field at the same time. It was almost like a dream game put together on a piece of cardboard. This card features a trio of American League "Fence Busters" including Mark McGuire, Reuben Sierra and of course the big, bad man himself...Bo Jackson! The totally 90s graphics on the front are some of my favorites from the era and the back as always has some baseball trivia. Great card with some legendary players. I'm all about that!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw your blog on another blog's blogroll. Look forward to reading future Bo posts. The guy was a beast! Back in the day, I worked at a card shop and I remember seeing this card in the display case. I'm pretty sure we had a bunch of them in a 10 or 25ct. plastic box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Bo was a beast! Thanks for checking out my blog. I've been reading yours for a while now and every time I see your card show scores I get jealous. Wish they had events like that where I live!

      Delete