Monday, September 2, 2019

1986 Topps Traded #50T

Type: Limited Set
Acquired: Bought Online
Since I could read a Tuff Stuff, Beckett or even Baseball Cards magazine, I had wanted this card! It was easy enough to find the standard issue Topps cards at your local pharmacy, grocery or convenience store, but Topps Traded was a tough find! I eventually bought this card online for a decent price and my childhood dreams came true! I finally had the real Bo Jackson rookie card in my collection! I always found the design of this set appealing. It's clean, simple but still dynamic with the bright colors of the team names and the red/pink coloration on the back.

2 comments:

  1. Even though this Is his true rookie card,I always liked his 87 Topps card more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. How can you beat that wood panel background of the '87 Topps set. Classic!

      Delete