Monday, September 30, 2019

1993 Fleer Flair #186

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
This is a Bo Jackson card that I sought out! First off I thought the Fleer Flair brand of cards were amazing! The thick card stock, the glossy front and back, the gold foil stamping and the fantastic photos. These are all things that can make a card great. Don't get me wrong a card can have all of these attributes and still look crazy ugly, but Flair did it in such a way that looked gorgeous. The double photos on the front look great without clashing with each other and the defensive photo of Bo on the back is made just opaque enough that you can still appreciate it without it making a strain to read the stats. This made it easier for Fleer to put complete player stats on the back, which I appreciate greatly. This is one of my most favorite Bo White Sox cards in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment