Monday, February 22, 2021

2005 Leaf Certified Materials #FG-10

Type: Jersey Card
Acquired: Bought Online
This is a really nice looking card, really eye catching. I like how Leaf made Bo's photo black & white while the background has a mix of colors. It really makes his figure pop on the card. Also, the jersey relic viewing area is cut into the shape of home plate. I love it! The back lacks everything, except the standard authenticity verbiage. Since there were only 100 of these cards produced, I am glad it is in my collection. I got #46!

4 comments:

  1. Thankfully Leaf still had license to use logos back in '05, otherwise this card might've been a disaster. As is though, it's surprisingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful that companies still put out product without the MLB licenses, but at the same time it just isn't the same and can create some awkward looking cards.

      Delete