Tuesday, May 28, 2019

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game #10

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
I am always a fan to see new Bo Jackson cards coming out, but this one kind of underwhelmed me. The design on the front is bland, the photo is nothing that we have never seen before, but the back of the card is actually very nice. I like the font and the complete MLB career stats. It's just, if you are going to put more cards out into the public at least try to make it stand out from the crowd. This card does not do that for me.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like the design.I'm digging the font used on the name plate ,centered,with his position and jersey number on the left and right sides.Players jersey numbers aren't advertised enough on baseball cards these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the font is unique, but like I said before if your going to give us something new, give us a photo we haven't seen 100 times over since the 80s.

      Delete