Monday, May 16, 2022

1990 Bo 90 NO#

Type: Oddball Card
Acquired: Bought At Show
This card represents one of the first "Oddball" cards, maybe even THE first, that I ever purchased. Before buying this card, I thought Topps, Donruss, Fleer & Upper Deck were the only game in town. Man was I wrong! The 90's were an exceptionally lucrative time for the card collecting hobby and everyone wanted to take advantage and so many of these unlicensed cards flooded the market. Of course I didn't care if they were legit or not, as long as Bo was on the front of the card, you could take my money. This style of Bo card was not only used for baseball, but a few football cards were also created with the same look and style. I've posted some of these in the past and I'm sure I have more in my collection, so you will see more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment