Monday, March 7, 2022

2005 Upper Deck NFL Legends Football #74

Type: Numbered Parallel
Acquired: Bought Online
This is another card that I have not found any info about online. It is a die-cut version of the 2005 Upper Deck NFL Legends Football Bo Jackson base card. It is labeled as "1/1" and I have been unable to find any other cards from this set that match this look. I am truly lost on this one, but I believe it was a home made variant. Any info regarding this card would really be appreciated! Besides the bewilderment, this is actually a nice looking card from front to back. 

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find mention of these anywhere either. Since they aren't covered on the packs or boxes, one would have to say that this was homemade, but it's certainly one of the more elaborately modified cards that I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete