Monday, November 1, 2021

1988 STAR #NN

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
This card is a bit of a mystery for me. Obviously it's from one of Star's many player based sets, but it shows Bo in his Auburn football uniform and it features the Kansas City Royals logo and the verbiage "Kansas City Bomber". The back of the card is where the real mystery comes in...because there is none! Was this a printing error, maybe a promotional card? If anyone knows, please help me out by dropping some knowledge in the comment section below. All that said, I do like the photo on the front of the card. It's one that I have not seen used anywhere else before. I don't even remember where this card came from. I'm assuming it was in a lot that I purchased online? So many questions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment