Monday, January 11, 2021

1991 Upper Deck #545

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Pulled From Pack
This card was from Upper Deck's golden age. Anything they put out, kids wanted it. They still put out great sets today, but to me nothing can match what was on store shelves in the early 90's. The front of the card has a nice action shot of Bo after making contact and ready to run the bags. The back is where this card stands out in my collection. The photo on the back shows Bo ready to throw some heat! I believe this is the only card I own that shows Mr. jackson on the mound. I wonder what kind of damage he could have done as a pitcher. I'm sure he wouldn't have been a Nolan Ryan, but I also know he would not have been a Jose Canseco!

2 comments:

  1. The back of that card was very different, and I can't think of any other cards to feature Bo in such a pose either.

    ReplyDelete