Monday, August 10, 2020

1994 Fleer #U18

Type: Base Card
Acquired: Bought Online
I don't know why I have a fascination with Bo's years in an Angels uniform? It wasn't his peak, but there is something so magnetizing to me about these years? Maybe it's because it was the last time I'd ever see Bo play in the MLB or maybe it's the oddity of seeing him out there in a new uniform. Whatever it is, I appreciate the drive this man had to continue his professional career after many would have hung up the spikes. It gave kids like me the confidence that we could do anything as long as you believed you could. Thanks for the motivation Mr. Jackson and for the entertaining way you played the game with emotion and passion! By the way I like this card! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about Canseco's White-Sox and Expos cards. It's like they came from an alternate universe.

    ReplyDelete